There are certain things that most psycho girls do and may not even realize it. See if any of these are your own psycho girl tendencies:
1. Telling your best friend that you’re going to “unlike” a picture that you already liked, because of course you’ve already liked it. She is your best friend, by law you must like all of her pictures. Anyways, you tell her that you’re going to “unlike” the picture, then “like” it again, then “unlike” it again to see if she gets a notification.
Doing this you are preparing yourself for plausible deniability, since you just impulsively liked a guys picture and instantly regretted it.
2. Telling your best friend that you’re going to “unfollow” her on Instagram, then request to follow her again, and then cancel that follow request to see if she gets a notification.
You just decided, after convincing yourself it was a good idea, that it was too soon or too creepy to request to follow.
“I don’t want him to know that I know that he has a girlfriend yet!”
3. When he hasn’t texted you back yet, you check to see if he is “texting” back yet.
If he is texting back you get all excited and stare and wait. If it is taking a long time you get even more excited because you know it’s going to be a long text. Then when the awaited text finally arrives it’s a rather short response and you’re disappointed that it’s short, but the reality is that boys just can’t spell so all that time you thought he was typing a love novel to you, he is really trying to figure out which form of “there” and “your” to use.
4. You check to see who comments on his Facebook statuses. If it’s a girl of course you casually check out her page.
“Who is this whore?! Oh, it’s his cousin, she looks pretty.” (sigh of relief)
5. You make “half” jokes to bring up topics or ask a question you’re afraid to straight out ask.
Like when you’re in the “unofficial” stage and you want to make sure he is only dating you. Instead of asking “are you only seeing me?” you say, while he is texting someone else in front of you, “Who are you texting, your other girlfriend?” in a funny, sarcastic, eye roll way, and wait for him to say “no I am only with you.”
6. You text vomit your best friend even though she hasn’t replied back yet.
7. Over thinking text messages. You go a week of great, constant texting then one day he is short because he is busy and suddenly you think that he is breaking up with you.
“He didn’t use an emoji, he hates me!”
You all know that you do at least one of these tendencies. Let me know what your other psycho ones are!