As I said in my last post, this week and next I will be introducing my new style panel! I am so excited, I have 6 awesome girls and they all have great things to contribute. So without further ado, I would like to introduce you to Heather!
Heather and I met in college (in some weird cosmic way- story for another time) and then she joined my sorority Sigma Kappa. We continued to grow closer and closer. After graduation she got me a job as an assistant manager with her at Abercrombie and Fitch, AND THEN we were roommates! You all have probably seen her before from when the blog first started. For those of you who haven’t been with me since the beginning, the.B.Law wasn’t always the.B.Law. When I started the blog, 3 years ago next month, it was called Tragic Girls. Tragic Girls was about all of mine and Heather’s tragicness when we lived together. It was the first time we had both lived on our own, and although we were already very independent, we still had a lot to learn. If you are interested, check out these first few tragic posts here, here, here, here, and here! Since then, the blog has evolved and so has mine and Heather’s friendship. We do not live together anymore, but she is still one of my best friends and we talk every day. She is also one I run all of my fashion decisions by.
Heather and I both have tons of retail experience. I worked in retail for just shy of 8 years. Heather I believe is somewhere between 8-9 years? Is that right Heather? Correct me if I am wrong. All of those years are where we got all of our style influence, and turns out, we are pretty good. Heather is my general style and fashion forward panelist. She has great style for every occasion and is never afraid to try the new trends. Whenever I am unsure about trying something new, I am sending a picture of it over to Heather asking her opinion. She is just so great! Below are some fun facts, stay tuned for more and expect some great things from her!
- Describe your personal style in 3-5 words: Basic, boho, chic
- Your go to outfit/piece of clothing: High rise denim with a tank body suit, a chunky sweater, and booties
- Favorite place to shop: Target and H&M
- Favorite shoe brand: Steve Madden
- Favorite current trend: Body suits
- Style preference: Casual
- Where do you get most of your style inspiration: Bloggers on Instagram and fashion magazines
- One piece of makeup you cannot live without: Benefit They’re Real! Lengthening & Volumizing Mascara
- Instagram – @heathersheridan
- Facebook – Heather Sheridan
Everyone say hi to Heather!