The fourth member of the.B.Law Style Panel is Cherlynn! We have been best friends for 17 years now. We met in the street because my dad moved onto hers when I was in 4th grade. Although we never went to the same school we always stayed in touch and we finally lived in the same city in high school. Then the best thing happened, we went to the same college, the University of La Verne! It was fate. What is so unique about our friendship is she is actually my older sister’s best friend too. Cher is even close to our younger sister. We call ourselves the “Quadpod” and text in a group message everyday. She is literally like a sister and has seen us all through the best and worst times.
Anyways, Cherlynn will be my expert on dressing to work with kids and staying stylish AND comfy doing so. She will also be talking about dressing for dates, especially when it’s a brand new date! I’m excited for what she has to share! Check out her fun facts below:
- Describe your personal style in 3-5 words: In work- professional, outside of work- simple and casual
- Your go to outfit/piece of clothing: Boyfriend pants
- Favorite place to shop: Target
- Favorite shoe brand: Depends on the shoe- Nike, Rainbows, Converse, and heels I don’t care as long as they are comfy!
- Favorite current trend: Anything with flowers
- Style preference: Casual or dressy, it really depends
- Where do you get most of your style inspiration: Pinterest or Instagram
- One piece of makeup you cannot live without: Lancôme foundation