Next up on the.B.Law Style Panel I would like to introduce Nicole! Her job on the panel is unique from the others because she is my beauty expert! Nicole is the best hair and makeup doer I know, and I am not just biased because she is my older sister! She truly does great work, I ALWAYS get compliments on my hair color. What is also so great about her work is that you can tell how passionate she is. It is so easy to see that she loves what she does and wants you to love the outcome of her work. A little background, I have known Nicole my entire life, that is all. HA! Just kidding, she is my big sissy and I love her. We are only a year and a half apart so you can bet we used to fight and bicker like no other, but she is one of my best friends and I would be lost without her.
I am so excited for her to be a part of the panel, not just for you readers but for myself! I know only the basics of hair and makeup so I will be learning just as much as you will be! I totally want to get her into doing tutorials and all of that stuff. AWW! Sorry I am just so excited about this. Check her out!
- Describe your personal style in 3-5 words: Basic, dark, boho
- Your go to outfit/piece of clothing: Black leggings, flowy black top, and booties
- Favorite place to shop: Target, G-Stage, and small boutiques
- Favorite shoe brand: Steve Madden, New Balance, and Free People
- Favorite current trend: Half up hair with a top knot
- Style preference: Dressy
- Where do you get most of your style inspiration: Instagram, Pinterest, and my sister
- One piece of makeup you cannot live without: Anatasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow
- Instagram: @beautybynicolebreanne
- Facebook Page: Beauty by Nicole Breanne