Second up on the.B.Law Style Panel we have Tabitha! Like Heather, she is also going to talk about general style but with her own twist. I have always called Tabitha my flower child, she has always had that more creative style. She is the reason I started pattern mixing, after much pushback. What makes her style so creative is that Tabitha is big on DIY projects and thrifting. I am excited for some of the things she wants to share here. One time, she made a skirt out of a mens’ button up she got at a thrift store. The shirt was a fish print, and our dad had basically the same shirt. I will have to see if she can dig up the picture.
Oh so up there I said “our dad”. Yep I have known Tabitha since she entered this world 23 years ago, she is my younger sister! (note: I am working on saying “younger” instead of “little” because she isn’t little anymore. Just like my older sister can’t call me little) Anyways, Tabitha is pretty amazing. Apart from having great style, she is a great writer, like super great as in you should look forward to reading her blog posts. In fact, you should actually check out her blog too because she is just such a good writer!! Find her blog here —> Tab in Transit <— She will be starting grad school this summer for creative writing, and will most likely be a famous author one day. She has even been published in the LA Review! Okay have I bragged too much yet? I am sorry, I am just so proud of her! She may be my younger sister, but I totally look up to her. Be sure to come back because I want you to love her too!
Okay check out her fun facts now and I will talk to you Friday with the next Panelist!
- Describe your personal style in 3-5 words: Bright, comfy, hippie
- Your go to outfit/piece of clothing: Leggings and a huge sweater
- Favorite place to shop: Nectar Boutique, The Grove Vintage, Deelux, and Target
- Favorite shoe brand: dv for Target
- Favorite current trend: Midi-skirts
- Style preference: Both dressy and casual… but probably more casual
- Where do you get most of your style inspiration: Instagram, Pinterest, and my sisters’ closets
- One piece of makeup you cannot live without: Tarte eyeshadow palettes
- Blog: Tab in Transit at https://tabintransit.wordpress.com
- Instagram: @tabitha_teacup
- Pinterest: tabbielynn
Have a happy Wednesday!