Last but not least, Theresa is the final member of the.B.Law Style Panel! Theresa and I also met in college when she too joined my sorority Sigma Kappa. She, Amanda, Heather, and I all got pretty close and continued to get closer and closer even after graduation. Theresa and I also worked together at Abercrombie with Heather, it was great when we were together! It has been so awesome to be a part of Theresa’s life and see what great things are happening for her. First her wedding and now she is having a baby! Exhibit A: the cutest baby bump! *insert heart eyes*
Theresa is a recruiter and she will be giving us all the deets on interviewing. Not only how to dress for an interview but how to have a successful interview and what to do before, during and after. She is totally my work guru. In addition to all things work, she also has some bump style to share! Check her out!
- Describe your personal style in 3-5 words: Classic and casual
- Your go to outfit/piece of clothing: Jeans, booties, and a loose top
- Favorite place to shop: Nordstrom Rack
- Favorite shoe brand: Steve Madden
- Favorite current trend: Slip on Vans
- Style preference: Casual
- Where do you get most of your style inspiration: Pinterest and Brittany
- One piece of makeup you cannot live without: Eyebrow pencil
Happy Wednesday all! Today I would like to introduce you to the next style panelist Amanda! I have mentioned Amanda numerous times so you may also know her from her blog Glitter it Gold. Amanda and I met during fall sorority recruitment in 2008. We got to know each other in our Sigma Kappa pledge class and have been best friends ever since! It is crazy to think next year will be our ten year frienaversary. Time goes by so fast and we have gone through so much together, like her wedding! Fun fact about us, almost every time we are together someone asks if we are sisters or if we are related. Even back in college I would walk around campus and someone would yell, “hey Amanda!” and I would just laugh and wave back.
Here on the.B.Law Amanda will be helping with dressing to impress. She has such poise. Whenever someone in our group has to go somewhere fancy we are asking Amanda for tips. She is also a boss lady and will be helping out with work attire and interview attire and tips. I am so excited to have her here! Keep reading below for her style facts!
- Describe your personal style in 3-5 words: Low maintenance, versatile, and feminine
- Your go to outfit/piece of clothing: A dress with booties
- Favorite place to shop: T.J. Maxx, Nordstrom Rack, and boutique shops found while traveling
- Favorite shoe brand: Sam Edelman and Franco Sarto
- Favorite current trend: Athleisure!
- Style preference: Casual
- Where do you get most of your style inspiration: Bloggers on Instagram and Like-to-Know-It.
- One piece of makeup you cannot live without: Brow powder, “it frames and defines my face and it always feels/looks odd without it.”