I have been trying to make super small changes lately, and I am pleased. Here are 5 things I have done over the last couple weeks and small as they may be, have made a difference:
- Picked out my outfit every night for the next day
- Packed my protein shakes and greens and all the healthy things I am trying to drink the night before
- Worked out (almost) every day, no matter how small the workout (I think I have missed one day)
- Read – actually finished my book
- Talked writing with my sister and it is motivating me
I want to keep going with these changes and adding more. Not huge, huge can feel daunting and then I feel I tend to put them off. Little changes will add up to big ones. Something I want to add this week is write. Even if it is a little something. A small blog like this, a poem, a few sentences. Just something to get me started.
Here is to small changes and growing big goals. xoxo
Happy Father’s Day to tall the dads out there!